Visit to WEC Innovation Hub
Sat Oct 14 @10:15 - 12:30
Core Building 2, 1 Science Park West Avenue, HKSTP
*Experience the Future of Property Management with "WE Solutions"*
Join us at the WEC Innovation Hub at Science Park, the epicenter of cutting-edge technology and information services, as we unveil the revolutionary "WE Solutions" by Worldwide Envision Centre (WEC). As a leading property management services company in Hong Kong, WEC has a proven 30-year track record in property investment and management.
WEC provides a comprehensive suite of integrated services designed to maximize quality, efficiency, and sustainability under one roof. With "WE Solutions," we are redefining the landscape of property management through the power of innovation.
The possibilities offered by our showcased technologies:
- Harness the potential of the Internet of Things (IoT) to unlock new levels of connectivity and automation.
- Embrace the future with Building Information Modeling (BIM) for enhanced visualization and project coordination.
- Optimize your operations with our advanced Building Management System (BMS).
- Identify and resolve issues swiftly with Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD).
- Drive energy efficiency and savings through AI .
- Experience the convenience of our intuitive Mobile App.
- Breathe cleaner air with our cutting-edge C-POLARTM Air Filtration Solution and NCCO Air Purification Solution.
- Benefit from WEC's revolutionary self-cleaning technology.
- Witness the digital transformation of building services
Join us and witness “WE – Wellness Environmental Solutions” as we pave the way towards a sustainable future!
10:15 - Assembly at Lobby of Core Building 2, 1 Science Park West Avenue, HKSTP.
10:30 - Company Introduction and Presentation on “WE SOLUTIONS”
12:00 - Q&A Session
12:30 - Lunch at HKSTP (Venue TBC)
- 1.5 CPD hours recognised by IFMA Hong Kong Chapter, e-certificate to be sent to registered email address within 1 month after the event.
- This is an Official and Core activity /course related to Professional Practices under the CPD Scheme of the Property Management Services Authority. Holders of Property Management Practitioner Licence may receive a maximum of 1 CPD hour by participating in the activity/ course.
- Free registration for all
Teams and Conditions
- Insurance will be arranged for this event. Please provide us your full name (same as HKID Card/Passport) for insurer’s record.
- The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.