(postponed) IFMA Integrate 2023 Post-Conference Event: Guided Tour toSchneider Electric’s Innovation Hub
Fri July 21 @15:00 - 17:00IFMA
11/F, Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
About the Innovation Hub Hong Kong
The Innovation Hub, located in our office at Quarry Bay Hong Kong, covers 2,500 sq. ft and allows you to explore Schneider Electric’s innovative products and solutions through an interactive experience. We are excited for you to come see it in person.
Innovation Hub Hong Kong’s world-class facilities highlight Schneider Electric’s long-standing commitments to sustainability, efficiency, digitization and innovation. The experience illustrates how we innovate, and tailor solutions powered by EcoStruxure™, through end-point to cloud-integration connecting products, edge control, software and services.
Our solutions are built with enhanced efficiency, reliability, connectivity, and sustainability for your homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
The immersive and interactive experience at the Innovation Hub allows a diverse variety of people from customers, partners, investors, influencers, institutions, communities, and more to visit. They can discover the latest technologies and innovations through in-depth, tailored demonstrations, while also understanding how Schneider Electric is striving to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
Free admission for Delegates of Integrate 2023
HK$ 150 for IFMA Hong Kong Chapter Members
HK$ 200 for members of Integrate 2023 supporting organizations
HK$ 300 for non-members
- Please issue cheque payable to "International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter" and mail the cheque with your name and event name to PO Box 65115, Tsueng Kwan O Post Office
- Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 - 005340 - 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and sent the copy to us by fax: (852) 2512 0555 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 persons, priority goes to delegates of Integrate 2023
Teams and Conditions
- Zurich Insurance Co Ltd. will be arranged for this event. Please provide us your full name (same as HKID Card/Passport) for insurer’s record.
- The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.