Fri Oct 22 @10:30 - 12:00
Webinar (via GoToWebinar)
To equip members with the necessary legal and integrity management skills, ICAC will conduct a case study session to address the following issues of concern:
- Legal requirements in respect of Prevention of Bribery Ordinance (Cap . 201)
- Corruption prone areas in facility and property management
- Conflict of interest and the handling skills
- Supervisory accountability
- Practical tips for corruption prevention and integrity management
Mr. Frederick Wong, Senior Community Relations Officer , Independent Commission Against Corruption
Cantonese, with presentation materials in English
• Free of Charge
• The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
• If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
• Those who failed to show up may not be entertained in two subsequent IFMA events