PropTechnify Workshop @ CLP Innovation Hub
Mon Oct 18 @15:00 - 17:00
CLP Innovation Office @ Science Park (Unit 501, 5th Floor, Building 20E, Phase 3, HK Science and Technology Park, Shatin, NT, HK)
About CLP Smart Energy Connect (SEC)
CLP launched Smart Energy Connect (SEC) in 2019, a digital solutions platform that offers businesses and organisations access to a diverse selection of energy management applications powered by technologies including artificial intelligence, data analytics, and the Internet of Things. SEC represents a new business model for energy users, application developers, and utility companies to deploy innovative technologies that will optimise energy use in offices and buildings.
With a cloud-based platform, SEC provides a gateway for customers to find the latest solutions developed by CLP and its partners, including energy analytics and forecasting, performance monitoring of distributed energy systems, equipment fault diagnostics, and lighting and ambience control for offices and buildings.
In the “PropTechnify” workshop, you will receive insights on the latest PropTech trends that shape the future of the industry, along with Proptech solutions demo, cases sharing by end users and hear the industry expert’s sharing on the benefits of adopting PropTech.
2:30pm at Shatin MTR Station, Exit A1
- HK$100 for Members/ Staff of Corporate Partners
- HK$150 for non members
- Please issue cheque payable to "International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter" and mail the cheque with your name and event name to PO Box 65115, Tsueng Kwan O Post Office
- Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 - 005340 - 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and sent the copy to us by fax: (852) 2512 0555 or via E-mail: email@example.com
Teams and Conditions
- The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
- If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
- Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.
- Those who failed to show up may not be entertained in two subsequent IFMA events.